During tough times we could use a little inspiration as an antidote to dilute those negative forces happening around us just like this pandemic crisis.
Taking charge of our mental health and capturing those little moments will help us go further to the unknown of possibilities.
I always try to foster positive emotions even in those trying moments. I know I said “try” because there are days it is really difficult to pull it off.
There are days when you just wanted to get isolated and cry your self out.
But you know what? it’s totally ok not to be “ok”… Because after that you will feel better and ready to face life’s challenges stronger than you were before.
When my days seem gloomy and feel melancholic and it seems as though things are not working the way I wanted I always remind myself of these things:
- Everything can -and will – change.
- You’ve overcome challenges before and this one you will too!
- Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
- Allow yourself to have some fun.
- Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
- Other people’s negativity isn’t worth worrying about.
- Take time for yourself, remember you are enough, you are precious!
- If no one sees your worth, it’s about time to show yourself your worth. Self-care is a form of self-love.
- Always find opportunities in every difficulty.
- And there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!
By tuning into these powerful reminders you can potentially change your mindset and build up your energy stores to help you cope with other aspects of your life that have been difficult.
“Never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do the things you think you could not do before.” – Rahm Emanuel
Stay home, let us help to flatten the curve of the pandemic, be safe, we are fighting as one, we are in this together!!!